Estimated reading time:
You will find here a list of “recipes”, end-to-end scenarios for exotic or otherwise advanced use-cases.
Most users are not expected to have a use for these.
You should have followed entirely the basic deployment guide.
If you have not, please take the time to do so.
At this point, it’s assumed that:
- you understand Docker security requirements, and how to configure your docker engines properly
- you have installed Docker Compose
- it’s HIGHLY recommended that you get a certificate from a known CA instead of self-signed certificates
- inside the current directory, you have a X509
domain.key, for the CN
- be sure you have stopped and removed any previously running registry (typically
docker stop registry && docker rm -v registry)